Suetables

Suetables
www.suetables.com

inspiration . style . places

Musings from a jewelry designer, mom, traveller and art, nature, fashion and design lover...

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Peace, baby


Peace, baby: I love the fashion possibilities on this blog. I am a bit of a BOHO hippie at heart. I watched my Mom is the seventies wear a long purple patterned dress to her dinner parties. She wore a long chunky silver chain that had a glass attached to it. At parties, she poured white wine into glass around her neck and would sip 'out of her necklace.' I was about 10 and thought she was so cool. So, this fall, I am going to add a hippie PEACE symbol charm to my collection -- in celebration of BOHO HIPPIE and my cool seventies mum. Next stop - a glass necklace on a long chain? Anyone?

2 comments:

  1. Yes, Sue - I can see you wearing all of these pieces! :)) I'll have to check out your charm collection - didn't know you had one! Just found your blog - love it! Good work! Oh, and my mom had one of those "necklaces" too - hers was on a leather strap - very funky!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hummm...we may have to get a set of 'glass necklaces' for all us that want to be "hands free" when we drink:D Sue

    ReplyDelete